Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Vendor: Terra Threads

Hi everyone! I'm a new vendor to Crops Plus, but I've been as an attendee a number of times :)


I do custom embroidery on all kinds of items. You'll find lots of fun, personalized items to choose from - baby gifts like burp cloths, t-shirts and bibs; and plenty of stuff for the grown ups too, like t-shirts, tote bags, and fleeces. Check out some of my selection on my website (www.terrathreads.com - grown up sized items will be posted soon!) and let me know if you have any specific requests. Be sure to visit my Terra Threads Facebook page for more info and to see what's in the works.


If you'd like to pre-order anything for pickup at the crop, drop me an email at terrathreads@gmail.com and we can work out the details. See you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment